miraDry in Pensacola, FL
Conveniently located to serve Pensacola, FL.
Say Goodbye To Underarm Sweat, Odor, and Hair 1,2
Imagine a lifetime of freedom from antiperspirant, deodorant, and shaving. miraDry is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment that permanently reduces underarm sweat, odor, and hair!1,2 You’ll feel immediate results in as little as one treatment, and the results are clinically proven to be long-lasting. miraDry is FDA-cleared, safe, and effective with high patient satisfaction. Over 100,000 miraDry treatments have been performed worldwide.
Cost Of Treatments:
Ideal Candidates for miraDry
Ideal candidates for miraDry treatment are individuals who experience excessive underarm sweating, a condition medically known as hyperhidrosis. This condition can lead to discomfort, embarrassment, and limitations in daily activities. Key criteria that indicate that a patient may be a candidate for miraDry include:
- Excessive Underarm Sweating: Candidates should exhibit persistent and bothersome underarm sweating that interferes with their quality of life. This treatment is particularly effective for those with hyperhidrosis.
- Healthy Adults: Generally, candidates should be in good overall health and not have underlying medical conditions that contraindicate the procedure.
- Unresponsive to Topical Treatments: Ideal candidates have likely tried over-the-counter antiperspirants and other topical treatments with little to no success controlling their excessive sweating.
- Desire for Lasting Results: miraDry offers long-lasting results by reducing underarm sweat glands. Candidates should want a more permanent solution to their sweating issue.
- Realistic Expectations: Candidates should have realistic expectations about the outcome of the treatment. While miraDry can significantly reduce underarm sweating, it may not eliminate it in every case.
Individuals considering miraDry in Pensacola should schedule a consultation at The Skin Care Center at Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery. During this consultation, a highly trained medical professional will assess the patient’s suitability for miraDry and provide personalized treatment recommendations based on his or her medical history and specific concerns regarding excessive sweating.
The consultation is an opportunity for a detailed discussion of the miraDry procedure, including how it works and what to expect during and after the treatment. Additionally, patients will receive information about the cost of the treatment and available payment options, including insurance coverage for those whose hyperhidrosis significantly impacts their daily lives.
This comprehensive consultation process ensures that patients are well-informed, prepared, and confident in their decision to pursue a miraDry treatment.
Schedule Your Consultation
Reach out to our office today to schedule a consultation for miraDry in Pensacola and find out if this innovative, non-surgical treatment is the sweat reduction solution you’ve been looking for!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t I need sweat glands?
How does it work?
What results can I expect?
How many treatments will I need?
How long does it take?
An office visit appointment will generally last a little over an hour.
Is there any pain or downtime?
Are there any side effects?
How much does it cost?
1. Li et al. Antigen expression of human eccrine sweat glands. J Cutan Pathol 36: 318-324 (2009). Lupin et al. Long-term efficacy and quality of life assessment for treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis with a microwave device. Dermatol Surg 40: 805-807 (2014). 2. Data on file, miraDry, Inc. 3. Hong et al. Clinical Evaluation of a Microwave Device for Treating Axillary Hyperhidrosis. Dermatol Surg 38:728-735 (2012). Patient results and experience may vary. The miraDry system is FDA-cleared for the treatment of unwanted underarm sweat and odor, as well as the permanent removal of unwanted underarm hair. Outside the U.S., the miraDry system is intended for use by health care professionals for treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis in adults. miraDry® and The Sweat Stops Here™ are trademarks of miraDry, Inc.
Before & After Gallery
Procedures are performed by highly-trained and experienced Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Injectors, and Medical Aestheticians.